Career orientation and preparatory course for women with experience of fleeing and migrating
Launched in July 2017, the project aims to help and encourage women to find their way around in their new country and, above all, to set themselves up in work. The individual support which is provided and the networking within the group not only facilitate greater social participation, but also pave the way for integration into the labour market. The group also allows individuals to start networking and share information with each other in order to provide mutual support.
- take part in German lessons with a focus on professional language
- acquire basic arithmetic and computer skills
- develop their skills and interests
- put together their application documents and prepare for job interviews
- are introduced to different occupational fields
- complete a “trial internship”
In Angekommen! the participants are prepared to enter the labour market based on their qualifications.
Angekommen! was granted approved project status by Phineo in October 2018.